拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com's Archiver

欢迎加入拉斯维加斯华人论坛微信群!

小金 发表于 2010-8-25 23:27

close to you--莫文蔚

[attach]1463[/attach]
Close To You  歌词:  Why do birds suddenly appear   为什么鸟儿忽然出现了   Every time you are near   每一次当你靠近的时候   Just like me, they long to be   就像我一样,它们一直盼望着   Close to you   能够靠近你   Why do stars fall down from the sky   为什么星星从天空掉落下来   Every time you walk by   每一次当你走过的时候   Just like me, they long to be   就像我一样,它们一直盼望着   Close to you   能够靠近你   On the day that you were born   在你出生的那天   And the angels got together   天使聚集在一起   And decided to create a dream come true   决定创造一个成真的美梦   So they sprinkled moon dust   所以他们喷洒月亮的尘埃   In your hair of gold   在你金色的头发上   And starlight in your eyes of blue   散布星辰的光芒在你蓝色的眼睛里   That is why all the girls in town   这就是为什么镇上所有的女孩们   Follow you all around   都环绕着你   Just like me, they long to be   就像我一样,她们一直盼望着   Close to you   能够靠近你   On the day that you were born   在你出生的那天   And the angels got to gether   天使聚集在一起   And decided to create a dream come true   决定创造一个成真的美梦   So they sprinkled moon dust   所以他们喷洒月亮的尘埃   In your hair of gold   在你金色的头发上   And starlight in your eyes of blue   散布星辰的光芒在你蓝色的眼睛里   That is why all the girls in town   这就是为什么镇上所有的女孩   Follow you all around   都环绕着你   Just like me, they long to be   就像我一样,她们一直盼望着   Close to you   能够靠近你   Just like me, they long to be   就像我一样,她们一直盼望着   Close to you   能够靠近你   close to you的创作背景

页: [1]