拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com's Archiver

欢迎加入拉斯维加斯华人论坛微信群!

小金 发表于 2010-10-20 00:17

Linkin Park--The catalyst

[attach]2094[/attach]
God bless us every one 上帝保佑我们每一个人We’re a broken people living under loaded gun 我们却是活在枪口之下不完整的人And it can’t be outfought 谁都无法脱离争斗It can’t be outdone       永远没有结束It can’t be outmatched    永远无法停止较量It can’t be outrun        永远无法停下脚步No                           noAnd when I close my eyes tonight 当我今夜在无数的炫目的光线中闭上眼睛To symphonies of blinding light(God bless us every one / we’re a broken people living under loaded gun)Oh / like memories in cold decay 好像记忆彻底的腐朽了Transmissions echoing away      传送的信息回荡着散开Far from the world of you and I远离我们所在的世界Where oceans bleed into the sky去到大海渗入天空的地方God save us every one   上帝拯救我们每一个人Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns 我们会在一千个太阳的火焰中被焚烧吗For the sins of our hand 因为我们手上肮脏的罪恶The sins of our tongue    那源自我们语言中的罪恶The sins of our father    那来自我们父辈的罪恶The sins of our young     那来自下一代的罪恶No                        noAnd when I close my eyes tonight当我今夜在无数的炫目的光线中闭上眼睛To symphonies of blinding light(God save us every one上帝拯救我们每一个人 / will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns我们会在一千个太阳的火焰中被焚烧吗)Oh / like memories in cold decay好像记忆彻底的腐朽了Transmissions echoing away传送的信息回荡着散开Far from the world of you and I远离我们所在的世界Where oceans bleed into the sky去到大海渗入天空的地方Lift me up, let me go 带我走 让我走

页: [1]