拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com's Archiver

欢迎加入拉斯维加斯华人论坛微信群!

小金 发表于 2010-12-25 00:54

Jason Derulo-- What if

[attach]2856[/attach] What if.如果If you are the one如果你是唯一Then us meeting here is fate那么我们的遇见是命运的安排Future with a dog named Ben未来我们会有一只叫做Ben的小狗Buy a house with a fireplace买一所有壁炉的屋子This is the first I’ve seen your face这是我第一次看到你的脸But there a chance we are soulmates这却是我们成为知音的一个机会I know that this might sound crazy我知道这听起来也许有些疯狂Cuz you don’t know my name因为你甚至不知道我的名字呢But we can’t不过我们不可以We can’t tell我们不可以说The future no我们的未来不会这样But thats just, the beauty of the world we know不过这是,我们所认为的这世界上的幸福So Imma say duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuudu所以我说出来 duuuduuu duuuuduuu duudu duuduBaby, what if我的宝贝,如果We all can say duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuudu我们都能说出来 duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuuduBaby, what if我的宝贝,如果What if 如果...Picture me on one knee想象我单腿跪在地上With the perfect diamond ring带着完美的钻石戒指We just met, but if you say ”yes”我们才刚刚认识,不过如果你说了"好的"We’d have our wedding on the beach我们会有一个在海滩上的婚礼It could happen, raise three kids这有可能发生,然后我们可能会养育3个小孩And grow old so happily然后我们会快乐地在一起,慢慢变老I know this may sound crazy我知道这听起来也许很疯狂Cuz you don’t know your name因为你甚至还不知道你的的名字But we can’t不过我们不可以We can’t tell我们不可以说The future no我们的未来不会这样But thats just, the beauty of the world we know不过这是,我们所认为的这世界上的幸福So Imma say duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuudu所以我说出来 duuuduuu duuuuduuu duudu duuduBaby, what if我的宝贝,如果We all can say duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuudu我们都能说出来 duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuuduBaby, what if我的宝贝,如果...Don’t know what tomorrow brings我们不知道明天将会发生什么But i’m still hoping不过我仍然希望That you are the one for me你会成为我唯一的爱Oh and what if I had you and what if you had me and噢 如果我是你的正如你是我的一样Baby, what’s the reason we can’t fall in love?我的宝贝,那又有什么我们不能爱的理由呢?What if如果What if如果What if如果...But we can’t我们不能We can’t tell我们不能说The future no我们的未来会怎样But thats just, the beauty of the world we know不过这是,我们所认为的这世界上的幸福So Imma say duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuudu所以我说出来 duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuuduBaby, what if我的宝贝,如果We all can say duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuudu我们都可以说出来 duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuuduBaby, what if我的宝贝,如果But we can’t我们不能We can’t tell我们不能说The future no我们的未来不会这样But thats just, the beauty of the world we know不过这是,我们所认为的这世界上的幸福So Imma say duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuudu所以我想说出来 duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuuduBaby, what if我的宝贝,如果We all can say duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuudu我们都可以说出来 duuuduuu duuuduuu duuudu duuuduBaby, what if我的宝贝,如果...

页: [1]