拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com's Archiver

欢迎加入拉斯维加斯华人论坛微信群!

小金 发表于 2010-12-25 00:56

Stevie Hoang--Addicted

[attach]2858[/attach]
Since u went away it's been one year two monthsBut it just dun seem like yesterday we were still togetherTime has passed and things have changed soWhy do I feel this wayCos you're with somebody elseAnd I'm with somebody else butWhenever I think about the the love we hadIt hurts so badWhenever I think about the love we madeI said that I'd be strongGirl I really thought that I'd move onBut still I find myself askingDo u still think of me like I think about uDo u still dream of me cos I can't sleep without uTell me if time should make a changeThen why do I feel the sameYour love has got me addictedSaid I don't knowWhen I'm with a chick and hittin it girl I call your nameSaid I don't knowWhen I be with somebody else I push them awayTell me if time should make a changeThen why do I feel the sameI know I gotta move on but I'm so addicted to uIt's been long enough don't know why I'm still holding onIf I had a wish babe I would turn back the hands of timeCos u don't know what u got untill it's goneIt's the reason why I'm writing u this songGirl I'm slippin and I don't know what to doGirl I admit it, I'm sick over uDamn I realised my mistake, my pride got in the wayI should have begged u to stayDo u still think of me like I think about uDo u still dream of me cos I can't sleep without uTell me if time should make a changeThen why do I feel the sameYour love has got me addictedSaid I don't knowWhen I'm with a chick and hittin it girl I call your nameSaid I don't knowWhen I be with somebody else I push them awayTell me if time should make a changeThen why do I feel the sameI know I gotta move on but I'm so addicted to uIf u ever lost someone u truely loveLet me hear u say yeahAnd if u lost someone u truely needLet me hear u say yeahDo u still think of me like I think about uDo u still dream of me cos I can't sleep without uTell me if time should make a changeThen why do I feel the sameYour love has got me addictedSaid I don't knowWhen I'm with a chick and hittin it girl I call your nameSaid I don't knowWhen I be with somebody else I push them awayTell me if time should make a changeThen why do I feel the sameI know I gotta move on but I'm so addicted to u

页: [1]