拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com's Archiver

欢迎加入拉斯维加斯华人论坛微信群!

小金 发表于 2011-3-15 22:35

crazy over you--Jaleesa

[attach]4160[/attach]
Call you up on the telephone,you suddenly come to shake it.Baby,suddenly your voice changes to someone I don't know.That's when I realise your hang on with your birth I hated.Why you keep on frown baby I don't know? Cause I sooner show with me ,you seem to change your face. All the stars above me keep screaming at your name. Oh I know I should I can,seem to let you go. So before you move on ,all I'll let you know I'm going crazy over you and things you do.Don't you know that boy, you can't be so confused.Can't you see that I'm so into you.My heart belongs to you.So tell me why you keep on try to act so cool. Can't you see I'm crazy over you.
My friends keep telling me you're nothing but a play ,and baby,I'm not,cause I heard all the rumors about your past.But I pay no attention to the things they say.You live inside I know our love is reallly mean to last.Cause I feel your presence whenever you with me.It's got something to do with your insecurity.If you truly want me ,you just get to let me know.Baby,don't keep me waiting.Cause I'm going crazy over you and things you do.Don't you know that boy, you can't be so confused.Can't you see that I'm so into you.My heart belongs to you.So tell me why you keep on try to act so cool. Can't you see I'm crazy over you.
Keep saying your love is for sure but you just too scamper should've been hard before.There is no compathy you wanna be with me.Can't be mad, can I close to reach is sanity .I'm crazy over you and things you do.Don't you know that boy, you can't be so confused.Why can't you see that I'm so into you.My heart belongs to you.So tell me why you keep on try to act so cool. Can't you see I'm crazy over you.I'm crazy over you and things you do.Don't you know that boy, you can't be so confused.Can't you see that I'm so into you.My heart belongs to you.So tell me why you keep on try to act so cool. Can't you see I'm crazy over you......you...you...yeah...

页: [1]