拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com's Archiver

欢迎加入拉斯维加斯华人论坛微信群!

dragonRider 发表于 2011-3-16 13:37

欧盟专员:日核能事故已失控 面临“一场巨大灾难”

法新社报道,欧盟能源事务专员厄廷格(Guenther Oettinger)16日表示,日本核电站的局势“已经失控”,可能出现的更大灾难可能导致更多人死去。9s4i0V!a@R6]!`?#Q
U{,{ wE
厄廷格向欧洲议会下属的一个委员会指出:“该核电站实际上已经失控。”他表示,日本面临着“一场巨大灾难”。
g a:p;F0y{y[:R\ Q YYVrg}^d
厄廷格还称:“在未来几个小时中可能出现进一步的灾难事件,这可能对生活在这个岛国的人民的生命产生威胁。”x y"o7m{ O5Zr aR]

R&Z~x3DDr 为防止反应堆熔化产生核泄漏,日本工作人员一直在向福岛第一核电站的过热反应堆注水。上周五的大地震后,反应堆的冷却系统已经失灵,福岛核电站的多个反应堆已先后发生氢气引发的爆炸。p'`?)l8n&w
EU’s Oettinger Channeling Media Reports on Japan Rattles Market
"N{,NWP d-c(L V(I x-J8o XhfM8H'u y
March 16, 2011, 1:43 PM EDT
N!en8? rW
4gmXK(k6a#d;go By Jonathan Stearns
H7iD)FK @sVS8v8k BD?-S(d's1k
March 16 (Bloomberg) -- Investors on edge over the prospect of a Japanese nuclear meltdown took their cue from a European Union commissioner who proclaimed a “major disaster” may be on its way, before admitting his remarks were partly based on media reports.
sI^:i/Xyu v 0C&PBG&v
U.S. stocks tumbled after EU Energy Commissioner Guenther Oettinger testified to a European Parliament committee today in Brussels that the crippled Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear power plant risks provoking a “major disaster” in Japan.
I_:Q^pL V
AE R P Z]a “The site is effectively out of control,” Oettinger told the panel. “In the coming hours, there could be further catastrophic events.”
.m e!b:OjcH
P8wa1M!vtE The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index sank 1.6 percent after his remarks.
Sq-^9p T
LGq)le6V4g&\,?&X Oettinger also said a further deterioration in the situation could lead to the deaths of people in Japan. “We are somewhere between a disaster and a major disaster,” he said.&sB/{@-u3MI-W{

4v{(C{z#x+Xn His overall assessment is based on information from the European Commission in Brussels, the Tokyo-based EU mission to Japan and the International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna, as well as media reports, Oettinger told Bloomberg after his appearance in the parliament. “All these experts who read with better glasses than mine,” Oettinger said.2L5\X\H)V+TM&L

,u)C-}$|.}8|;S~g Oettinger’s spokeswoman, Marlene Holzner, told reporters in a briefing earlier today in Brussels that the commission’s information about the situation in Japan “is partly from the media, partly from the government.”
-t4mY.B"h ? .vr2j.@ d$DM/LW
--Editors: Jones Hayden, James Hertling!F5{~}}3x

9MO1w8B @ j"H,d,L To contact the reporter on this story: Jonathan Stearns in Brussels at [email]jstearns2@bloomberg.net[/email]
2Ulm,q%v/xp 0C2g-u8A_4N }
To contact the editor responsible for this story: James Hertling at [email]jhertling@bloomberg.net[/email]

页: [1]