拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com's Archiver

欢迎加入拉斯维加斯华人论坛微信群!

小金 发表于 2011-6-14 01:25

Jo De La Rosa-- Letting go

[attach]5739[/attach]
Gotta get myself together必须整理自己的心情Try to make it through tonight一定要坚持过今晚Tell myself the way we were  never broken要告诉自己我们从来没有分手There are times thought I might be有时候我觉得我在Finding ways to make it right寻找方法符合局面That you walked away and opened up my eyes但是你的离开让我睁开眼睛Now I see that I have been wasting time终于明白我一直在浪费时间I had a picture of us painted in my mind你我的照片一直被画在脑海Now it's fading and there was nothing left to do现在它正在淡漠,但已无法改变副歌:Letting go, cuz I know, we were only half way there放手, 因为我知道,我们只走了一半Eventhough we were close虽然我们曾经很亲密I was holding on just long enough to know我一直坚持到我知道I should be getting go我该放手了I should be getting go我该放手了Now I see that I have been wasting time终于明白我一直在浪费时间I had a picture of us painted in my mind你我的照片一直被画在脑海Now it's fading and there was nothing left to do现在它正在淡漠,但已无法改变Thinking back on when you used to回忆起你曾经Fill my head with fancy words对我说出爱言Wishing now that I refuse to listen现在我真希望当时拒绝去听How did I ever let it happen我怎么会让事情发生Never thought I would never say永远也想不到会说出Gotta leave this life and all the foolish pain要放弃现在生活和傻傻的疼痛

页: [1]