Board logo

标题: tiffany sales [打印本页]

作者: averylittlewolf    时间: 2013-9-20 12:17     标题: tiffany sales

+ W# r# y& R- i0 k- Z: BTo:        "'zhiyong.wang@unlv.edu'" <zhiyong.wang@unlv.edu>   I8 t% k* J" H( f  G
Date:        09/18/2013 03:15 PM
! D, ~* ]7 z4 s2 g+ ]- sSubject:        Opportunity with Tiffany & Co 4 v+ V+ r4 e$ U# Q! U

! G2 ^5 _" L- \
; F0 x, f; p3 k+ T4 ]! N
  j* _- T$ N: U# W8 _Hello Dr. Wang,
7 O. n" E) ~) W$ g- M" m1 _% jIt was a pleasure speaking with you this afternoon.  Thank you for graciously offering to send this information out to your students and acquaintences who may be interested in this opportunity.   Below is a brief description, as well as a link to our careers website with more detailed information about the company and the position. 5 f5 Y% U/ Q0 y% ~" E1 b
) T' U: ^2 A, r, u: I

3 p0 `2 T& G4 Q* |/ E- z. KTiffany & Co. at the Bellagio is seeking Mandarin speaking candidates to connect with our iconic brand!
+ B6 H- c6 K$ {2 r& N( H . K, Z9 ]& T  A; l4 P( H6 `
For 175 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany & Co. offers its employees the resources they need to be successful along with an environment that recognizes and rewards creativity, innovation and dedication.
, n# S: n. l3 O/ @0 N
1 |& Z4 j% ?) {We are currently offering a competitive salary and full health benefits for several Full-Time sales positions here in Las Vegas.   We are looking for high-energy candidates with a positive attitude, a passion for jewelry, and who enjoy making connections and building relationships with people.  Retail experience is not required, however fluency in both English and Mandarin is essential.   7 y* m  P* }$ Y
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please visit the link below.  If you  have any questions, or if you would like to formally apply, please contact Lauren Daul directly at 702 697-5400 x330 or via email at lauren.daul@tiffany.com.  I look forward to hearing from you! - D- ~5 c6 y4 M) l

0 x4 O8 h' o# ^2 C, x: sClick link below for more details:
# X0 z! O5 f* o9 phttps://www.tiffanycareers.com/jobs/sales-professional-bellagio-mandarin-fluency-preferred-las-vegas-nevada-job-19734 . J' |# `8 h! t" e& ?& m+ V
$ d% V0 @4 B' j
/ i# r1 T+ ]" I% ^
Lauren Daul  TIFFANY & Co.Operations Manager / Bellagio / 3600 Las Vegas Blvd South  Las Vegas, NV 89109 / G% l8 K# U: U; ?
Office:  702-697-5400 x330   Fax:   702-697-5454  Email: lauren.daul@tiffany.com
% d% [  S' W1 y+ Y! P- c' k ( i3 A' y5 ]6 Y5 v
The information contained in this email message may be privileged,, [3 D. }; U, N
confidential, and protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized use,
( F3 V6 c4 o& L, eprinting, copying,disclosure, dissemination of or reliance upon. f2 _1 _2 o6 ~! {) b3 m
this communication by persons other than the intended recipient
6 o! @3 F- x7 L0 T, N% ^1 Xmay be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you think that. Z* e6 H! t( {4 |! c
you have received this E-mail message in error, please reply to
. @& I5 q8 ~7 C/ w9 ^5 Kthe sender and delete this email promptly.

欢迎光临 拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com (http://www.chineseinvegas.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2