Board logo

标题: 2015年投资拉斯维加斯现在的高报酬率房产 [打印本页]

作者: 王晓芸LindaWang    时间: 2015-1-23 11:00     标题: 2015年投资拉斯维加斯现在的高报酬率房产

有个客户问高报酬率的投资,现贴出来供大家参考。

客户邮件问

Hi Linda,

I do realize the rate of return in Navada is high 10% net :-), vs Auckland 6-6.5% residential. Is it easily fully occupied?

How about capital gain part for 1970's units?

Also do you have other options together, as this is circa USD200k only.

Thank you,

///////////////////////////////////////////

我的回复邮件
Hi XXXXX,

for multiple family unit building, it's belong to commercial property, as you know, since 2011 a lot of residential single family house under $150K been bought most by investors. Right now, the Market still has super value and capital gain potential properties, like multiple family unit building, commercial retail stores, middle price residential property around $300-700K single family house, high rise condo.

In a word, if you put under $150K in 2011 , you can get back almost 100% capital gain plus rental income when you sell in 2013, 2014, then, now you purchase multiple family unit building, commercial retail stores, middle price residential property around $300-700K single family house, high rise condo, few years (3-7)  later, you has very great chance to sell 80-100% higher than you purchase price. Only difference between 2011 and now, is the investor need to put more money to purchase more expensive properties to get similar capital gain percentage, and that will be double or more than 2011 investors' income.  

I suggest you not buy too old properties and too low income people lived in area for investment. Low income area is worth to invest, but not  go most low income area.

You will receipt of some other kind of investment property I recommend you by next two days.

tks
Linda

欢迎光临 拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com (http://www.chineseinvegas.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2