Board logo

标题: 警方唐人街商场外击毙偷车贼 [打印本页]

作者: admin    时间: 2015-10-16 19:04     标题: 警方唐人街商场外击毙偷车贼

赌城天天报讯,警方表示,他們於昨天(週四)早上在唐人街附近開槍撃斃了一名女偷車賊。事發時,警方把該駕駛失車的女疑人截停,對方向警員開槍,警方開槍還擊,該名女子當場死亡。
0 B; o6 m0 T: `/ U2 }- z. v* \: M' l8 z+ }
警方發現該女疑人在Desert Inn Road不正常行駛,遂查看其加州車牌,發現是失車。警方代表在昨天下午舉行的新聞發佈會上描述事件,但是沒有回答記者的提問。當警員試圖截停她,對方駕車逃走。警察說,警車沒有追她的車,但警方的直升機跟蹤她的車,另一名警員其後發現她。該名女子把車駛入唐人街一商場的停車場,警員看到她從車窗揮舞手槍。特警人員來到現場,試圖跟她談判,但該名女子拒絕下車,並向警員開槍,特警人員遂開槍還擊,警方沒有透露雙方分別開了多少槍。該名女子當場死亡,警方表示,他們正調查事件和該名女子的資料。該槍擊事件發生在Spring Mountain Road與Desert Inn Road之間的Jones Boulevard,在Karaoke Q Studio Bar的門前。警方發言人表示,對峙發生於昨天早上8時36分。十多名在Mountain View Plaza商場工作和光顧的員工和顧客表示,他們均不知道事情發生。Chada Thai and Wine與District One Kitchen & Bar等多家餐館在案發時均未開門營業。
作者: Charlie    时间: 2015-10-17 23:26

当时刚好在中国城的Spring Mountain Road 与Wynn Road 交界以及Desert Inn Rd 与Valley View Blvd交界,看到各种车辆急着向西走,除了警车救护车外还有便衣车辆打着闪灯向西急驶,Desert Inn路上看到的车内闪着警灯的银灰色的道奇MiniVan,Spring Mountain Rd 上看到的是银灰色的福特SUV闪警灯。当时以为是过来拉斯维加斯看Lamar病情的大人物需要护送,但向西走又不太象。看了这条新闻才知道真相原来是这样。
作者: Charlie    时间: 2015-10-18 21:54

4 SWAT officers involved in deadly shooting ID'd# r" E# w1 }2 o

; J& g9 b# }6 f! GFour Metro SWAT officers involved in the shooting that left a woman dead Thursday were identified on Saturday.
3 Z, ?3 Z, P0 t
% L/ R) k& d9 MOfficers Zachary Adam, 35, Jair Brown, 32, Dewane Ferrin, 42, and William Marx, 45, were placed on routine paid administrative leave while detectives investigate the shooting, Metro said in a news release.8 Z2 g7 o/ r7 h
; j- c# {* R) h. E* h( Z- l# i
Metro said officers returned fire when Linda Lee Lush, 50, shot at them from a car police said was stolen.
2 D# H; ^, a/ H; I& h5 G
6 [" \1 m9 Z9 D6 A3 n3 RAdam and Brown have been with Metro since 2006, Ferrin since 2000 and Marx since 1997.
, n4 m( i& T2 A2 b% X& ^
+ V& x0 [5 ?. Z/ C8 R% [3 ?: r. @Police said they tried to pull over Lush, who was driving erratically and in a stolen California car Thursday morning.
1 H$ O7 l* d2 e4 a6 V7 A! H- A+ ]1 W% @; z
A helicopter tracked her and two SWAT vehicles trapped the car on Desert Inn Road and Jones Boulevard, police said.
) ?. k7 Q" f' ]& Z  b7 z- z$ j" n% _; l2 s) h" \
Lush refused to come out, waved a gun in the air and eventually shot at the officers before they shot back, police said. Lush died of gunshot wounds of the head and neck, according to the Clark County coroner's office.8 D3 Q' \: u/ x& s4 L

7 g7 ]" e. Y% E- G+ i) @More information on Lush was not available, but someone with the same name was charged and convicted in a 2002 burglary and kidnapping in which a man was hit with a bat. The woman and William Harlow Richards Jr. drove away in a stolen car with California license plates, police said." N6 o: p1 b+ ^2 v3 w) M
0 i+ [& D/ r7 t! ^- V
Marx was involved in at least two other police shootings in 2002 and 2011, both fatal.4 H5 E1 P; j6 ^

4 |3 Q  F6 x9 K4 t9 q8 J4 {In December 2002, Marx and another officer confronted a reckless driver who had rammed a police car. Gary Frank Orozco drove at them and both officers fired into the car. The shooting was ruled justified.3 B+ I3 g+ Z% u6 E( L. o3 ]5 N
* o1 B- o1 n7 T. ^" j% Q9 G( @
In February 2011, Marx and three other Metro officers were involved in a shooting at a Las Vegas apartment complex. Jaime Padilla, 21, was wielding a gun and trying to break into apartments, police said. After an hourlong standoff, police said Padilla fired at officers, who then shot and killed him.

欢迎光临 拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com (http://www.chineseinvegas.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2