Board logo

标题: vegas制药厂诚聘多位人才 [打印本页]

作者: MERION    时间: 2017-12-20 10:54     标题: vegas制药厂诚聘多位人才

职位1:( `& V& _- ~7 k5 C/ Q' `
Chemist /QC* }: c3 a+ V' \) \3 Q! L  T# P
Job type:Full time/part time* ?# u. _3 N3 O  y( q4 R% y
Salary: DOE
- i% I; X9 D+ d$ s2 HJob Description:
% D. d( Z. d' r- The Chemist is responsible for the performance, recording and reporting of chemical tests of
& a! B! Q; P3 u1 ^! ^finished product, in-process, raw material, stability and validation samples of the Chemistry
/ O3 U6 _& ?0 ~% X7 tDepartment.
8 Y+ Z. P* n0 s5 E+ e& F( D- Operate GC, HPLC, UV/VIS, FTIR, AA, pH, wet chemical equipment, Viscometer, scales
- @7 x3 `, Y( Y/ k& T9 xand other laboratory instruments as required by the applied test methods.
; C& u$ P1 I+ s0 t1 u& ?5 C- Perform and document the calibration of instruments, when required.5 D$ p+ H6 k# j# |9 t, h8 l
- Assist in the requisition and inventorying of laboratory supplies.5 u* F7 \" z5 H, P6 W1 ^( Z' H: ]4 n
- Help with other tasks contributing to the overall operation of the laboratory as designated by
2 X& d- T" j1 ]+ w% ?the Chemistry Department Manager and Supervisor.
3 ?" D3 m' r' V, o, r  |2 j, o" U8 u/ h( g
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree (B.S.) Chemistry or related science degree from a college or university is required. Master/PhD degree is  preferred.One year industrial work experience in the chemistry laboratory is preferred.& L& N& K" c$ z6 q- D9 E" q0 P

0 `7 I* @  H( Z1 w" \. [9 ^6 h1 L) r5 n  J' t' Z% u

" U. N" A( ?, a5 E4 T3 P8 e3 |' F$ U, k3 }% Z0 ~$ y, c' `

7 }* M, Z* s* v4 ~- j5 p
5 A8 N! w* t8 R$ ]: I- v* {: Q

' |/ i$ ]8 Q5 ~8 k" s职位2:. K* w- J' h, ?& f5 X+ q7 D
Regulatory Affairs Associate
$ e# R5 [" f1 ]7 JLocation: Las Vegas$ d. M7 o+ D4 h
Job type:Full time/part time, e* n$ N& U" S" B4 o' o5 ?
Salary:DOE, U# }  i9 h6 o$ U  x- E* O2 q! ^
8 J+ a9 K1 g0 z' Y! d' }% |
Job Description:
1 R8 o2 D2 c: e0 [

; G! h6 R5 g7 W" C3 `2 S7 f
  • Managing the activities as assigned for regulatory affairs and compliance throughout the business.
  • Ensuring a products quality during the production process and applicable regulations and procedures are adhered to (cGMP, ISO, FDA, FTC, etc.)
  • Serves as the company's most responsible contact for any necessary interactions with regulatory authorities.
  • Interact with domestic and foreign regulatory authorities in the same capacity as necessary. Interact with regulatory agencies to answer questions, plan meetings, obtain information, and otherwise facilitate regulatory interactions.
  • Create and maintain SOP’s, assist in training, lead all audits, assist in the research and development of new products and the continuous improvement of current products.
  • Be proactive to minimize or eliminate regulatory issues to help prevent any impact of adverse regulatory activities on the corporate reputation, market or bottom line.
  • Lead all audits required from regulatory agencies, customers and prospects.
  • Co-ordination with various stake holders, project teams, strategic sourcing, QA/QC, systems, supply chain, sales, equipment, facilities, project management to plan scale up activities in effective & timely manner.
  • Investigates, reviews, and recommends new procedures, policies and/or technology that would improve or enhance the department’s capability to deliver service, quality, compliance and build sales.

4 t* i4 C1 G( Z6 OEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
% n2 ~! e+ {# W1 _Bachelor's degree (B.S.) Chemistry or related science degree from a college or university is required. Master/PhD degree is  preferred. One year industrial work experience in the chemistry laboratory is preferred.

9 U$ Q$ a0 X' f% H
2 D$ d0 U+ ~2 w- C& @
  y" l4 Q- f1 N: s" G
( {! r* \. h3 _- j$ G
$ G2 S& f1 x$ D; c! [
请发简历到此Email:info@merionus.com

欢迎光临 拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com (http://www.chineseinvegas.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2