Board logo

标题: vegas制药厂诚聘多位人才 [打印本页]

作者: MERION    时间: 2017-12-20 10:54     标题: vegas制药厂诚聘多位人才

职位1:5 v6 z4 E: M5 k  V3 U
Chemist /QC
7 B0 b. b4 K1 P$ L$ i! p: RLocation: Las Vegas
; ?+ B# J( D$ G" a4 Z( o5 M4 {Job type:Full time/part time6 R- E6 D- I0 K; `; e' n: n( k
Salary: DOE2 i% H* V6 H" y$ s- X- }
Job Description:
/ V% P$ O( x% [; @- The Chemist is responsible for the performance, recording and reporting of chemical tests of1 _  O4 c  {7 L2 V" R
finished product, in-process, raw material, stability and validation samples of the Chemistry6 G6 J9 {1 _9 |9 n0 }; v! s. q
Department.
- A5 W+ z7 N1 E2 ~4 w0 R$ e$ ]- Operate GC, HPLC, UV/VIS, FTIR, AA, pH, wet chemical equipment, Viscometer, scales% b1 e7 x- y; ?* `# T+ H! f
and other laboratory instruments as required by the applied test methods.
" _: U  ?. K5 d  H1 M: H  ^- Perform and document the calibration of instruments, when required.
/ V' K: z& v- x- Assist in the requisition and inventorying of laboratory supplies.
$ O; k; v' ^' t+ \$ X- Help with other tasks contributing to the overall operation of the laboratory as designated by
- T) p+ s! ~4 m' tthe Chemistry Department Manager and Supervisor.  S7 t7 b' d+ d6 U; x2 G6 C

3 X6 J. O; P3 y7 j" Z& C7 q7 b; ]* uEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree (B.S.) Chemistry or related science degree from a college or university is required. Master/PhD degree is  preferred.One year industrial work experience in the chemistry laboratory is preferred.
2 [0 v, M" m7 a; N2 J

" d1 T! k  @  y5 [- q, b! \- B! m- b+ @) D8 X: B4 o
( H) X) ^' z0 D; z5 |3 p2 D5 y+ J
% ?% H' o5 u# c2 U4 N

& q: [# V, }# S7 w, Y4 d2 w8 M$ w0 [8 l

6 p. O# _$ ~+ c5 f1 `. r职位2:3 b; ~7 S, R8 h  e( C7 L
Regulatory Affairs Associate
  Y! H4 D5 {% C8 I- h& N5 GLocation: Las Vegas% s0 @; q- E7 a* j7 L
Job type:Full time/part time4 B" y6 o% r. R
Salary:DOE! C5 x* K" I& W1 b4 @, L
# m# w$ `; Y5 q; |5 G
Job Description:5 ?* b" c) `. a* Z: O" }8 f
+ ^3 P, E, K/ G% Z; ~" d$ N
  • Managing the activities as assigned for regulatory affairs and compliance throughout the business.
  • Ensuring a products quality during the production process and applicable regulations and procedures are adhered to (cGMP, ISO, FDA, FTC, etc.)
  • Serves as the company's most responsible contact for any necessary interactions with regulatory authorities.
  • Interact with domestic and foreign regulatory authorities in the same capacity as necessary. Interact with regulatory agencies to answer questions, plan meetings, obtain information, and otherwise facilitate regulatory interactions.
  • Create and maintain SOP’s, assist in training, lead all audits, assist in the research and development of new products and the continuous improvement of current products.
  • Be proactive to minimize or eliminate regulatory issues to help prevent any impact of adverse regulatory activities on the corporate reputation, market or bottom line.
  • Lead all audits required from regulatory agencies, customers and prospects.
  • Co-ordination with various stake holders, project teams, strategic sourcing, QA/QC, systems, supply chain, sales, equipment, facilities, project management to plan scale up activities in effective & timely manner.
  • Investigates, reviews, and recommends new procedures, policies and/or technology that would improve or enhance the department’s capability to deliver service, quality, compliance and build sales.
: k8 E4 X: V5 x$ i4 h! x$ P, |7 ^% I
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
2 C8 U% v" ^( G+ k0 WBachelor's degree (B.S.) Chemistry or related science degree from a college or university is required. Master/PhD degree is  preferred. One year industrial work experience in the chemistry laboratory is preferred.
  F' u2 j  W3 ?. h

m& }. a* _5 ]" j5 n% H3 l
% K( A( h0 I. @; ~% a
+ p; w8 i* q2 T! m2 K5 m8 x
) B1 ]  y. W- k- \
请发简历到此Email:info@merionus.com

欢迎光临 拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com (http://www.chineseinvegas.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2