标题: vegas制药厂诚聘多位人才 [打印本页]

作者: MERION    时间: 2017-12-20 10:54     标题: vegas制药厂诚聘多位人才

职位1:
0 J8 D/ c! w8 i5 l7 fChemist /QC
+ L! f( U( t% n1 d5 U' W# ZLocation: Las Vegas$ F7 V) H3 l+ b6 P2 E: _# g
Job type:Full time/part time
5 {5 b, q( k8 r3 n0 vSalary: DOE
2 R& Z) a9 h# F* M$ ]3 U& Q/ `Job Description:
) l/ o3 t# a4 {# [, n7 W- The Chemist is responsible for the performance, recording and reporting of chemical tests of
3 W! J( z- p% o+ V1 `$ {finished product, in-process, raw material, stability and validation samples of the Chemistry" i7 C6 v/ [, p, W* c& U3 P
Department.1 a1 |8 T; [7 O$ I: A& F5 i% V
- Operate GC, HPLC, UV/VIS, FTIR, AA, pH, wet chemical equipment, Viscometer, scales
) P  D1 l& g- B' q6 \$ r- Hand other laboratory instruments as required by the applied test methods.2 F$ t& V, T- u& g1 X8 m) O
- Perform and document the calibration of instruments, when required.  [& u. p0 a; _& r) d( j
- Assist in the requisition and inventorying of laboratory supplies.
. s8 |8 k. C& r5 Q. z- P) v; e- Help with other tasks contributing to the overall operation of the laboratory as designated by! f# }# g) N5 Q6 Y% ?) O
the Chemistry Department Manager and Supervisor.
# j, r3 u: u* s9 i7 W6 b3 Q4 Y7 `; D( W' a
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree (B.S.) Chemistry or related science degree from a college or university is required. Master/PhD degree is  preferred.One year industrial work experience in the chemistry laboratory is preferred.
( g# G& r1 J' g9 G

3 }- [. |- e1 p" c. o
7 r: w& `# a9 _6 ?! u3 g
8 x% [( m5 b% D5 D: v8 b
; _3 h( l& I% `: y& M4 ^
  D- G8 ~, y) |2 ?7 ]* a( t" Y1 N) c

- G5 \0 i4 n) \# |3 m4 ]

$ U* w1 B3 d" i4 p$ w  p职位2:
7 o) |) m' {' l5 W7 M8 }. @) dRegulatory Affairs Associate# g. |% }% D2 P" G
% e' U$ {7 R# @6 a) {% KJob type:Full time/part time) w/ A  k9 D# C
Salary:DOE
. o1 K. X5 h) {" d( j
5 |- R1 Y0 Q8 D2 K& K4 y
Job Description:
/ T2 m/ Z, O' }+ I( X
  [9 q" |. Q: ^4 i
  • Managing the activities as assigned for regulatory affairs and compliance throughout the business.
  • Ensuring a products quality during the production process and applicable regulations and procedures are adhered to (cGMP, ISO, FDA, FTC, etc.)
  • Serves as the company's most responsible contact for any necessary interactions with regulatory authorities.
  • Interact with domestic and foreign regulatory authorities in the same capacity as necessary. Interact with regulatory agencies to answer questions, plan meetings, obtain information, and otherwise facilitate regulatory interactions.
  • Create and maintain SOP’s, assist in training, lead all audits, assist in the research and development of new products and the continuous improvement of current products.
  • Be proactive to minimize or eliminate regulatory issues to help prevent any impact of adverse regulatory activities on the corporate reputation, market or bottom line.
  • Lead all audits required from regulatory agencies, customers and prospects.
  • Co-ordination with various stake holders, project teams, strategic sourcing, QA/QC, systems, supply chain, sales, equipment, facilities, project management to plan scale up activities in effective & timely manner.
  • Investigates, reviews, and recommends new procedures, policies and/or technology that would improve or enhance the department’s capability to deliver service, quality, compliance and build sales.
" K, j4 {& b, i; o7 |+ a
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1 H/ H) V2 j# C/ l. h9 e: `Bachelor's degree (B.S.) Chemistry or related science degree from a college or university is required. Master/PhD degree is  preferred. One year industrial work experience in the chemistry laboratory is preferred.
, `. W* f  j+ h- J# V

6 x* b, B3 W. c8 ?( P) ^
& h; [0 ^0 V- F0 _& k
$ y5 Q. e) r/ P  A6 i
  ]" s/ I3 @. |/ S. i
请发简历到此Email:info@merionus.com

欢迎光临 拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com (http://www.chineseinvegas.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2