Board logo

标题: vegas制药厂诚聘多位人才 [打印本页]

作者: MERION    时间: 2017-12-20 10:54     标题: vegas制药厂诚聘多位人才

职位1:
  M$ m8 T! s" o- a( T* v9 dChemist /QC5 I7 j9 c0 f& m$ k- B* i
( \$ b. Q3 J/ H/ W9 X9 a( M6 l0 K0 OJob type:Full time/part time1 P) Y) Q* }& o' P9 X
Salary: DOE* [* p+ ~4 F) m' k
Job Description:$ S: w2 w! v% Q" Y0 H6 Z. c+ |$ N
- The Chemist is responsible for the performance, recording and reporting of chemical tests of) A9 l- W$ W) O
finished product, in-process, raw material, stability and validation samples of the Chemistry$ e0 C' z$ z' F
Department.! U4 ^% O: t" p
- Operate GC, HPLC, UV/VIS, FTIR, AA, pH, wet chemical equipment, Viscometer, scales# |# ^% z# }3 J. p. a9 \' {
and other laboratory instruments as required by the applied test methods.
3 c" K* y" x, f" Q+ T$ Y* I) s- Perform and document the calibration of instruments, when required.
  h. M% K4 U7 W- Z5 j' p: [- Assist in the requisition and inventorying of laboratory supplies.8 w" t9 W1 X) ~0 r6 {
- Help with other tasks contributing to the overall operation of the laboratory as designated by1 V/ d/ H0 b) T3 s
the Chemistry Department Manager and Supervisor.' W) a7 E" N# x* \

2 D0 U9 e5 t1 AEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree (B.S.) Chemistry or related science degree from a college or university is required. Master/PhD degree is  preferred.One year industrial work experience in the chemistry laboratory is preferred.
9 \) a- U7 b' ]9 N8 u
: R4 h0 g9 m  J7 t7 V2 A

* a" F' D, d" m6 t4 g3 \
, \, @2 C6 A0 I6 i" C! I/ w5 s

* A6 H# o$ i. G; M2 K6 i

& V, I4 [/ z: X9 l8 S3 |. Z  ]( K( F, ]' i

; q" K9 w& M# u职位2:( u1 ]9 t+ d8 V+ l, W% d
Regulatory Affairs Associate
5 D6 N, U. B7 l. D: W0 v' l) BLocation: Las Vegas5 t5 u) {6 I- @8 J
Job type:Full time/part time; y3 O# g) p( Z
Salary:DOE; b8 Q' Z: n) c1 `7 p% [/ y! X1 `6 O
' v; H  L/ |0 W  y3 E: m& M
Job Description:
/ q' |- L8 l5 }/ v5 q6 C: f" ~0 o0 w

. v1 L; P' K6 G* x$ P! F
  • Managing the activities as assigned for regulatory affairs and compliance throughout the business.
  • Ensuring a products quality during the production process and applicable regulations and procedures are adhered to (cGMP, ISO, FDA, FTC, etc.)
  • Serves as the company's most responsible contact for any necessary interactions with regulatory authorities.
  • Interact with domestic and foreign regulatory authorities in the same capacity as necessary. Interact with regulatory agencies to answer questions, plan meetings, obtain information, and otherwise facilitate regulatory interactions.
  • Create and maintain SOP’s, assist in training, lead all audits, assist in the research and development of new products and the continuous improvement of current products.
  • Be proactive to minimize or eliminate regulatory issues to help prevent any impact of adverse regulatory activities on the corporate reputation, market or bottom line.
  • Lead all audits required from regulatory agencies, customers and prospects.
  • Co-ordination with various stake holders, project teams, strategic sourcing, QA/QC, systems, supply chain, sales, equipment, facilities, project management to plan scale up activities in effective & timely manner.
  • Investigates, reviews, and recommends new procedures, policies and/or technology that would improve or enhance the department’s capability to deliver service, quality, compliance and build sales.
8 k; h2 Q. X2 X2 o5 F; E8 X! s
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: 4 Y8 n& V( P% d* [
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) Chemistry or related science degree from a college or university is required. Master/PhD degree is  preferred. One year industrial work experience in the chemistry laboratory is preferred.
" E) x" D1 T/ ~' Y

' G  E5 G" P; E: Z. z2 n9 C
: R7 ?" `( i& v' K
& q! @* |( D+ E; n! C; q! e

( B+ |6 R) G0 W2 X/ S请发简历到此Email:info@merionus.com

欢迎光临 拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com (http://www.chineseinvegas.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2