标题: vegas制药厂诚聘多位人才 [打印本页]

作者: MERION    时间: 2017-12-20 10:54     标题: vegas制药厂诚聘多位人才

职位1:: v3 t2 h& Y/ P. h7 Y
Chemist /QC
! z& p' |( J3 B9 hLocation: Las Vegas0 \7 H4 d$ J/ I- z* \; e
Job type:Full time/part time+ e8 ^* d5 r7 F
Salary: DOE
$ ~5 i  ~+ l5 i2 s0 W+ JJob Description:' B1 o4 f' ~: y0 _# d3 |
- The Chemist is responsible for the performance, recording and reporting of chemical tests of% F0 T6 H) I8 L3 T
finished product, in-process, raw material, stability and validation samples of the Chemistry
/ R' t: G& ], e8 v/ Q; f% yDepartment.
6 ?4 P; S2 {/ |3 S- Operate GC, HPLC, UV/VIS, FTIR, AA, pH, wet chemical equipment, Viscometer, scales* x/ N' p/ w# }) S& J" H
and other laboratory instruments as required by the applied test methods.
- M  ], @- U/ e8 q1 B/ h1 l- Perform and document the calibration of instruments, when required.  d" t. m, d( a
- Assist in the requisition and inventorying of laboratory supplies.8 J# C5 R- H- u5 B
- Help with other tasks contributing to the overall operation of the laboratory as designated by
4 G3 O& I: s  J5 uthe Chemistry Department Manager and Supervisor.
  b+ u, b" D, \( I; L! c7 Z$ Q& r% c1 K" H6 q
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree (B.S.) Chemistry or related science degree from a college or university is required. Master/PhD degree is  preferred.One year industrial work experience in the chemistry laboratory is preferred., }* t- n2 D8 E' V0 h1 y% e& }. X
" u; I2 q3 x$ Z0 O' ?; }6 @
6 ^: \' {$ O! m/ m' ]

) {/ `4 M& `7 i( W$ }1 J0 h
- E9 p& W0 z* H0 ^$ U" }% m

2 t$ y) S  L( |) I3 \" H  x# j2 X# c9 ^% ]3 f
  z# T. \/ |7 Y- `6 h$ I
职位2:
% j, R' w" U' p$ X" G5 u+ qRegulatory Affairs Associate+ `) ~% O! I1 c7 S9 I6 B
( Z. P$ ~- H. PJob type:Full time/part time) d, T6 c7 P- G$ `8 {
Salary:DOE7 c) \! G& I" w8 M3 X1 Y, y6 E
- K% O  @+ `, Q/ a
Job Description:
5 h7 _- B- v$ }. C
8 ^" y2 n5 r9 {" @9 l* a
  • Managing the activities as assigned for regulatory affairs and compliance throughout the business.
  • Ensuring a products quality during the production process and applicable regulations and procedures are adhered to (cGMP, ISO, FDA, FTC, etc.)
  • Serves as the company's most responsible contact for any necessary interactions with regulatory authorities.
  • Interact with domestic and foreign regulatory authorities in the same capacity as necessary. Interact with regulatory agencies to answer questions, plan meetings, obtain information, and otherwise facilitate regulatory interactions.
  • Create and maintain SOP’s, assist in training, lead all audits, assist in the research and development of new products and the continuous improvement of current products.
  • Be proactive to minimize or eliminate regulatory issues to help prevent any impact of adverse regulatory activities on the corporate reputation, market or bottom line.
  • Lead all audits required from regulatory agencies, customers and prospects.
  • Co-ordination with various stake holders, project teams, strategic sourcing, QA/QC, systems, supply chain, sales, equipment, facilities, project management to plan scale up activities in effective & timely manner.
  • Investigates, reviews, and recommends new procedures, policies and/or technology that would improve or enhance the department’s capability to deliver service, quality, compliance and build sales.
. e' ^1 q3 E, O1 s4 T+ }
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
. D% h+ X1 O( ^" Y7 `Bachelor's degree (B.S.) Chemistry or related science degree from a college or university is required. Master/PhD degree is  preferred. One year industrial work experience in the chemistry laboratory is preferred.
% `1 D9 r' P# ]3 {; G

- b/ n% ]: z1 s) U# @0 h' F
9 q% m! C  t9 u! v

3 d& o" r3 y' |$ [

& |. ]* x) P2 c% B9 Q% L请发简历到此Email:info@merionus.com

欢迎光临 拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com (http://www.chineseinvegas.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2